Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Wanted Devon Interior

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I've a Devon bay ('77) with only the two hammock beds and the top and side press on the back, everything else needed. Plus two rust free front doors, sliding door? and a passenger front seat

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
That was a westy I think? You can have it if you want it - I don't really want it. Assuming the guy is interested in my offer at all.

J

Johnny™

how much of a rush are you in brian? i have 2 full devon interiors but im using both sets to replace what ive got, mix and match. I will have one left over but not for a few months at least.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
No hurry I haven't started on the rust yet. Probably during the summer before I get that far. I have a option to put a westy intreior in but I haven't seen that yet. Let me know when you have your spares

J

Johnny™

will do brian, ive found a new house and can start work on the bus in June, i dont think it will be much after that. I may even just use the sets i have as a template and have a new one put together. Ill let you know either way.