Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

vw passat 1979 ish

dillontobin

September 17, 2009
cork
i have a vw passat for sale in good nick i took it as a px dont no much about it but if any one is interested let me no

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
dont have pics yet. ok car is ruuning needs welding in places aka sails and floor noting major is irish...

nothing major, JUST the sills and floors?

we'll need to see pics of this beauty before any kind of value can be assertained. Beware there isn't a huge market for these cars, while more rare, they're not that desirable (compared to a '79 Golf for example)

I'd be interested in having a look at it, I wouldn't be surprised if it's slightly different to mine, there was a facelift in '79. It might be good for spares or to make one out of two

British Leyland Man

June 28, 2009
Ballymena
Beware there isn't a huge market for these cars, while more rare, they're not that desirable (compared to a '79 Golf for example)

A '79 Golf like this one? :D

golfanol.jpg

dillontobin

September 17, 2009
cork
only needs patches in floor and sails as soon as i get it ill post pics. i got it as a px along with 3 mk1 golfs for my mini and 1k

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
when you do get around to selling the the golfs let me know. I'm looking for a pre '80 5 door, engine size unimportant...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I'm still interested to see this car, especially some good pics of the rot spots.

a guide price would be nice too...