Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] VW LT Karmann Camper

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi all,

Its with regret I am selling my 1987 Lt28 Karmann Motor home. It has been a great camper for us and ideal if you want to stay retro but want more room and home comforts. She is 5.3m in length so plenty of room but still manageable. These are rare on these shores but have to say a great camper. Its a straight six 2.4 diesel with 218km on the clock everything works as it should and we have many great trips over the past two summers and was all over Northern France in Aug with a out a problem. I am only selling as my wife fell for a younger bigger Lt35 which I have yet to take to.

Its a great size 4 birth with two doubles,
Three way fridge, hob and sink with pumped hot and cold water,
Toilet and shower room with sink,
80litre on board water and waste water tanks,
Blown gas central heating,
Leisure battery with 240 hook up for sites,
Four three point forward facing seat belts and amble seating,
Great storage,
All the interior seats were redone mid summer,
Double glazed windows,
I'm sure their is more. Built by Karmann so high quality solid wood interior. Ready to go camping or if you want mint will need some work as she is 30 years old in Feb.
It was at Jon Whites this year so you may have seen it.

It is parked up for the winter at present.

Its located in Dublin and I am after €7k which is a price for T2i and eircooled members. It is allot of camper for the money and I would like it to go to a VW family so it will be more on the open market.

Robbie

Attachments

• photo22339.jpg
    photo22339.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 86
  • photo22340.jpg
    photo22340.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 82
  • photo22341.jpg
    photo22341.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 86
  • photo22342.jpg
    photo22342.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 86

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Sold to a good Vee dub family. Best of luck I hope they enjoy it as much as we did!