Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] VDO Brass T Piece!

JohnnyMickey

Club Member
Club Member
July 7, 2009
Cork
Hi. I am looking for a VDO Brass T piece to fit to the Engine Crankcase. its a VDO M10 x 1 for use oil pressure senders. Ideally i would like a custome one that can hold 3 senders, ie have 3 female threads and 1 male thread. If anyone can point me in the right direction where i can get one made or buy, i would greatly appreciate it! other wise i would just have to put 2 T pieces together!
Thanks
JM

Attachments

• VDO_01_small.jpg
    VDO_01_small.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 65
  • VDO-dscf3987.jpg
    VDO-dscf3987.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 70

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Swagelok or Parker might carry something suitable in their range, can you give me the type and size of the 3 x female and 1 x male thread and I'll have a look for you.

JohnnyMickey

Club Member
Club Member
July 7, 2009
Cork
Thanks Guys, the T-FITTING MALE IS 1/8-27 NPT, Guessing the females too as it is for the oil sender. I am running an electrical fuel pump and want to put in addition to my oil temp, oil pressure sensors, an oil pressure switch to cut the fuel pump when there is no oil pressure.
clear1x1.gif

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
an oil pressure switch to cut the fuel pump when there is no oil pressure.

jebus, sounds like a recipe for disaster: Low oil level, bombing around a corner, oil light flickers on, fuel pump gets cut off, lift off oversteer, brown trousers...

411 guy

March 14, 2007
co clare
this was on an industrial engine I have, it had an oil temperature cut-out switch and the pipe was a return line for the oil to one of the generator pedestal bolts.
sorry I cant sell it but it may help you get ideas.
DSC_0089.jpg