Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

VAGE Show 2007!!! Prize for aircooled ;)

S

Suze

VAGESHOW2007web.jpg

S

Suze

ill be there but hopefully wont hav any of my cars with me :D figure that one out :lol:

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
are they all for sale? :lol: They will be sold by then? There is a new one on order? You will be arriving by helicopter? You will be driving Paul's car?

dunno!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give in - tell us :lol:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
hey suze - will ye come up to galway and polish my cars for me?? - that red golf is unreal

S

Suze

no....none of those but hopefully ill be a passenger for once :lol:

wouldn't mind arriving in a helicopter but vw dont make any :shock:

621.jpg

401745693_4668786088.jpg

S

Suze

Mad Max said:
hey suze - will ye come up to galway and polish my cars for me?? - that red golf is unreal

original 20 yr old paintwork :D :D
needs a respray now though

S

Suze

Just been informed that as well as the aircooled prize there will also be a "rat look" prize :D

Everyone should try and make an effort to get to this!!! It's one of the few VAG only shows in ireland and well worth the trip. only €5 to get in aswell!!! come along and show that ireland has an air as well as a watercooled scene.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

am i being bossy enough?

I'll buy anyone from this forum that turns up a chip :lol: (not a bag of chips....just the one :p ) mite even throw in some ketchup

400px-Pommes-1.jpg

bump bump bump

S

Suze

if i get there :lol: depends on how appealing jonesborough market is on sunday morning

marv

Club Member
Club Member
July 3, 2007
Dundalk(come on da townnnnn)
Suze said:
Just been informed that as well as the aircooled prize there will also be a "rat look" prize :D

Everyone should try and make an effort to get to this!!! It's one of the few VAG only shows in ireland and well worth the trip. only €5 to get in aswell!!! come along and show that ireland has an air as well as a watercooled scene.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

am i being bossy enough?

I'll buy anyone from this forum that turns up a chip :lol: (not a bag of chips....just the one :p ) mite even throw in some ketchup

you now owe me a chip! ill be there!

400px-Pommes-1.jpg

bump bump bump

S

Suze

ok then, 1 chip it is :D it will probably be cold and squashed...but I owe u a chip :lol:

marv

Club Member
Club Member
July 3, 2007
Dundalk(come on da townnnnn)
http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9140&hl=

Danny Jul 21 2007, 07:20 AM Post #45

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 143

it would be nice to have some aircooled stuff at this show lads so if anybody knows people with beetles ,vans etc..invite them along

--------------------

Mk1 20v T
A4 avant 20v T Sport

anyone wanting to tag along on this one just let me know