Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

VAGE Annual Show ‘N’ Shine…Countdown to Fermoy!

paul8valve

December 14, 2011
Waterford
1013582_334562736675848_501155105_n.jpg

Right folks, the clock is ticking – it’s VAGE 11 - the countdown to the annual Fermoy show is well and truly on - you’ve got three months to get your dub ready!!

When: Sunday, August 11[SUP]th[/SUP], 2013. Gates Open from 9am; all vehicles to be on display by 11am.

Where: Corrin Events Centre, Cork Marts, Fermoy, Co. Cork.

What’s On: Irelands largest outdoor display of VAG cars, vans, buses and light commercials, Trade stands, Club Displays, 50+ Trophies to be won, Spot-Prizes, Onsite catering & WC facilities and much, much more!

Who: All enquiries to vage.club.ireland@gmail.com or check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed.

Want to get involved?

This year, we are seeking people who are interested in actively assisting with both the pre-organising of the show and we are also recruiting volunteers to help out on the day; email Paul at vage.club.ireland@gmail.com for more details.

Want to book a club-stand?

As with previous years, all clubs and online communities are more than welcome to pre-book parking spaces so all their members can park together at the show; email Paul at vage.club.ireland@gmail.com with your details, number of vehicles attending, any requirements etc. – we are more than happy to oblige.

Want to sponsor a spot-prize or contribute to the show?

All companies are invited to sponsor one of our many spot-prizes or trophies and get their company a well-deserved advertising boost at the same time; email Paul at vage.club.ireland@gmail.com for more details.

Want to book a trade-stand for your company to do business on the day of the show?
Traders who have participated in past shows have stated categorically that the show has been a great success for them, both from a business on the day perspective, and from follow-on trade in the weeks and months afterwards. If you have a business that caters for the air-cooled or water-cooled VAG community, booking a stand to do business with YOUR everyday customers face-to-face makes sense! Email Paul at vage.club.ireland@gmail.com for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:

VDubbin

Club Member
Club Member
November 17, 2011
Limerick
I'll be there! Couldn't make it last year, in fact, I don't think I've been down since they moved to the Marts.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
The club has been very quite of late in presence at shows.
I think we all should make an effort to make Eircooled be seen everywhere at this show.
We have already got new branded bunting, new gazebos are on the way and there are a few ideas in the pipeline. The likes of the Barrattstown thread really show what this club could and should be doing.
This show is only a few weeks away so I'm encouraging as many as possible to make it.

Each year a few of us meet at the Lidl carpark in Mitchelstown and drive up the motorway the last few miles together in convoy. I'd love this to be a meeting place for Eircooled members that morning again and we can all head into the show together. We have some incredible machines among us and the club has the potential to be the best car club in the country. Start making arrangements to be there!

Who's in?

1. Rez (Late bay or beetle)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Great Show - Who's in?

2. Mikey (Bug)

Limited amount of club merchandise will be available on the day.

twisted-bug

Club Member
Club Member
June 11, 2011
dublin
Am waiting to hear if theres any trading pitches available but im sure if theres a club space i would get away with just displaying the bus and if the coffee machine happened to be fired up for demonstration purposes nobody here would complain...would they:)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Anybody else around for this?

2. Mikey (Bug)
3. Kvinyl (Porsche)
4 Podsy (T25)
5​

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
2. Mikey (Bug)
3. Kvinyl (Porsche)
4. Podsy (T25)
5. Justin ()

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
2. Mikey (Bug)
3. Kvinyl (Porsche)
4. Podsy (T25)
5. Justin ()
6. Keith
7. p0x

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Don't think that I'll make it down to this, went out for a spin in the beetle yesterday and came back with a few issues.:(