Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] uk ebay

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
pfo

in every day working life unless you have something intellegent to say keep your mouth shut

i may be asking the wrong people seeing all the drible so far that has been posted
the reason i posted this was to ask about the ceramic heaters/dimistors are they anygood

maybe i should direct my question to southren volks folks who might answer in an intelligent way

Last edited:

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
pfo

in every day working life unless you have something intellegent to say keep your mouth shut

i may be asking the wrong people seeing all the drible so far that has been posted
the reason i posted this was to ask about the ceramic heaters/dimistors are they anygood

maybe i should direct my question to southren volks folks who might answer in an intelligent way

Are you joking??????????
You posted a link to a search with over 500 results on ebay uk. How is anyone on here meant to know what you wanted?????

And if you not happy with the stupid posts you get to a stupid thread then go over to svf and see how long they put up with it.

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
In fairness Tony, you asked no question, just put up a link to eBay.... There's no need to get ratty now when no one knew what the hell you posted it for.......

emo72

Club Member
Club Member
April 12, 2010
dublin
anyway in a strange way this thread turned out useful for me! if you click the ebay link, the first item is a pack of ceramic fuses. anyone know a bricks and mortor shop in dublin area where i can buy some? GSF do not do 'em.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
You may call it drible but i haven't laughed so hard in a long time i've a pain in me side!!!! Seriously though Tony there was no question asked and if there was ive no doubt you'd have got the answer you were lookin for.

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
seriously Tony, how many times has it been said about just copying and pasting links? im surprised people are so bloody understanding down there! :)

No question= No answer. People on here are the most genuine, helpful and accomodating guys on any of the forums. Just play ball tony the way that we all do :)

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
SORRY ABOUT THIS VERY BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE AT LEAST WHEN I LOGED ON AGAIN I REALLY SAW THE FUNNY SIDE AND
GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH BEFORE I WENT HOME
WHAT I SHOULD HAVE ASKED ABOUT THE CERAMIC HEATERS ARE THEY ANY GOOD ??

NEVER LET THE SUN SET ON A BAD DAY ALLWAYS KISS AND MAKE UP [ well not exactly kiss you lot ]

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
SORRY ABOUT THIS VERY BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE AT LEAST WHEN I LOGED ON AGAIN I REALLY SAW THE FUNNY SIDE AND

Hey Tony, Id say if you'd posted that youd have probably got a dozen positive and helpful posts, personally I'm not sure which one you mean, (shane gulps).....erm.......can you post a link? (gulps again and gets ready to run)

NEVER LET THE SUN SET ON A BAD DAY ALLWAYS KISS AND MAKE UP [ well not exactly kiss you lot ]

Hey Tony, Id say if you'd posted that youd have probably got a dozen positive and helpful posts, personally I'm not sure which one you mean, (shane gulps).....erm.......can you post a link? (gulps again and gets ready to run)

Bugboy

Club Member
Club Member

I got one a couple of years back, all good thoughts/hopes about it, takes about 5 mins to start to warm and even at that it woudnt scare sushi. (wasted £20)

I have come up with a slightly different plan when I get a bit closer to finishing resto.
Going to fit 12v axial fans (variable speed) into the heater pipes of my bug just before the 'Y' split under the back seat to boost airflow. If memory serves the heat was there, without the umph to get it forward to the screen.
Will post whenever......
(hope this isnt an estranged tangent)

Last edited:

donegaldave

Club Member
Club Member
October 27, 2009
Newtowncunningham, Donegal
don't sweat it tony. group hug?
grouphug.jpeg

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois

Good man Tony, thanks though best laugh i had in ages. Not at you mind!