Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] type 2 bay exhaust box silencer

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
type 2 late bay exhaust box silencer - genuine VW German part NOS; fitted to the engine in my bay, but since the engine was never plumbed/wired up; it has never expelled gasses - some surface rust from being idle but easilt cleaned off -some fitting bits incl.- €80

Will swop for a buggy 'header' - merged system preferably, in good condition.

Also some late bay tinware pieces avaliable.

Pm Or 086 059 3350

Kevin

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
Also have a pair of 'unused' heatexchangers - not genuine but look/feel decent quality-; made by Dansk, Denmark - again some surface from being idle while bolted to the engine - €120 for the pair.

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
I have indeed congomush; I thought Id also pimp it up on here...
Would pics help sell them I wonder?? A Bay silencer and a pair of heat exchangers both with a light coat of surface patina; not the most attractive photographic subject matter, but if it helps sell them I may do... lol

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
It's hard to say.... unfortunately I just replaced my H/E's and silencer last year and ended up getting two spare H/E's to boot. Just keep them up they'll probably sell in the end :)