Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Turnkey 1776 Inc twin 44's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratboy

November 24, 2010
Coleraine
Less of that shite talk around here. Thank you.

As it's a private joke between Britt and me, you're the one talking shite!:mad:
Mind your own business!!

@69 bug,
Engine was bought in England from one of the sas Rennwagens guys.
It was in his lowlite ghia and had less than 500 since last mot, reckons it has between 8-10k on it from being built.
It's running perfect, needs no running in.
It's a complete engine from sump to tinware, minus the Exhaust as he kept it for his 2332 motor.
Hope this helps a bit.

ratboy

November 24, 2010
Coleraine
Wind your neck in
If you'd noticed the smiley on it, it wasn't meant to offend,
Awfully sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings.

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
@69 bug,
Engine was bought in England from one of the sas Rennwagens guys.
It was in his lowlite ghia and had less than 500 since last mot, reckons it has between 8-10k on it from being built.
It's running perfect, needs no running in.
It's a complete engine from sump to tinware, minus the Exhaust as he kept it for his 2332 motor.
Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks ratboy. U say u bought in England and has less than 500 miles since last mot and running perfect, how long have you had it since buying it in England and what have you been running it in yourself ?

Cheers again,
L.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'M BACK

waldo.jpg

Last edited:

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
No, Justin no one from here.

Ratboy, I'm a bit confused. Did the sale fall through on the engine ???? :confused::confused:

I see you have it advertised on Rule6 last nite for £2000 !!!!!!! And you advertised it here for £2250 ?????? I wonder if I wait a bit longer will I get it cheaper on another site !!! :confused:

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG

Are you taking the piss or what ?????

Last edited:

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
ahh man cmon, let the guy sell the motor, theres no need for any of this, he's probably offered it to rule 6'ers cheaper as thats a bunch of his mates, in fact i let cathal have my 30hp fan shroud way cheaper than i was gonna sell it for as he's a mate, 69bug and others if you dont want the engine let it go mate ;-)

Last edited:

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
ahh man cmon, let the guy sell the motor, theres no need for any of this, he's probably offered it to rule 6'ers cheaper as thats a bunch of his mates, in fact i let cathal have my 30hp fan shroud way cheaper than i was gonna sell it for as he's a mate, 69bug and others if you dont want the engine let it go mate ;-)

Cheers Ben, appreciate that. I certainly won't be having it now. I showed my interest in the engine in my posts, but to be told "sale pending" and then posted somewhere else !!!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I have to say thank you to Ratboy. I stopped giving the bait as it was too easy to wind up. He made a very boring day in work, much much less boring. Don't really care about the engine, its all about the attitude.

And as for coming on to a small community and telling people to go back to bed and wind yer neck,
You see Eircooled isn't built on them foundations, we're here to look out for each other, lend advice,
watch each others backs and thus friendships are made. So if some tool comes on and starts speaking to us like a 13 yr old texting from his dads phone about an engine, we won't allow that.

A good club is built here, no need for it to change.
Regards, M. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.