Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Tinware and other pieces.

matt.

Club Member
Club Member
August 10, 2012
Monaghan
Looking for the front engine tinware that has the bolt holes for the inlet at an angle. For a 1300

017vg0040.jpg

Also the plastic fresh air pipes and the aerial that goes down the side of the windscreen.

Is there any alternatives for the pipes from the heat exchanges to the body that can be used. For example would the likes of radiator piping do?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I might have a pair of heat exchanger to body "trunks" in the shed. I'll check for you.

the thing is, they're insulated to prevent losing too much heat through them. Any other type of piping wouldn't be insulated.

411 guy

March 14, 2007
co clare
The 3 pieces in my pic are like yours, but yours is missing the raised piece that surrounds the round pre-heater pipe that goes up towards the manifold. you could remove it(the raised piece) from any of mine and they would be the same shape(underneath, the raised piece) as yours. has your engine any other way of sealing the pipes on your engine? the top panel in the picture is closest to yours but it has an extra hole for a breather pipe.
DSC_0062.jpg