Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

The Drag Day team do VW Action!!!!!

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Heres a bolt from the blue!!!!!
As the season will pretty much have drawn to a close ( with just the honda haven drag day in september ) after the all important Drag Day, we have some news.
The team at VW Action have invited us to run Daves car at the event. This is pretty awesome, as maybe just maybe, we'll get to call him "Wheels Up Wheatley"
It may involve a week of frantic spannering as it is exactly the week after our event. All being well me and dave will hit the boat for the Pod, but it wouldnt be right if we didnt bring along a couple of guys who have been instrumental in helping get air cooled drag racing off the ground over here, so its a roadtrip/sausagefest with Mark and Liam from Elite our No1 dyno guys.

I will most certainly be looking forward to seeing dave in action alongside some of the best cars in europe!!!

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
Myself and Paul have our tickets booked for this , can't wait , be great to see one of our own out there :)

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Loadsabuses and greg are booked on the same ferry, be a nice little crowd of us. :D