Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] That Feb 1975 copy of Hot Vw's ( you know the one The California Look Edition )

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
I bought this off of Coxy last year, so you know how much these things cost when they do crop up. So bare with me.

Heres one thats close to home and close to my heart, so please get involved folks.
I will be raffling off my iconic copy of the February 1975 issue of HOT VW'S. THE CALIFORNIA LOOK EDITION!!!!!
Im doing this in support of my long time good friend Daniel Boylan who is trekking the sahara to raise funds for the Aplastic Anemia Trust.
Please check Dans Just giving page HERE

https://www.justgiving.com/DanielBo...lBoylan&utm_campaign=pfp-share&fb_ref=Default
That will tell you all you guys need to know and why I'm offering up this piece of VW history.
Every single penny raised from the raffle will go directly to the cause, thats EVERY PENNY!!!
I don't wish to go into the ins and outs of what Dans family and their son have been through but they have been through a seriously tough time and Morgan has a long road ahead of him, I think between the VW Comminty we can raise a ton of funds and a ton of smiles.
Ive read it, its gathering dust, i'd rather someone got an awesome piece of memorabilia for the fraction of the cost ( if you can find a copy for sale ) and we raise a nice chunk for the Aplastic Anemia Trust in the process.
So thanks for tuning in, i can tell you that it will be £5 per entry.

This isn't a scam, this is the real deal, i paid a lot of money for this mag a while back this is a straight up genuine charity raffle, it old, its used, but its "THAT MAG" so for 5 quid, you could own it

I will let you know when tickets are available to buy and the timescale of the raffle.

Thanks for listening.

Ben.

photo%20copy%202_zpsqu3zjk6o.jpg

photo_zps5sgyltlu.jpg

photo%20copy_zpsbksbhylt.jpg

Last edited:

neller

June 23, 2014
meath
Tats cool Ben, when tickets ar out I'm on board , it's for a good cause so everyone should get behind ya ,,

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Right, All sorted, 3rd time lucky!!!!!

Just to let you know folks, the raffle is now open and can be entered at Dans Just giving page which can be found

HERE.

https://www.justgiving.com/DanielBo...lBoylan&utm_campaign=pfp-share&fb_ref=Default

Just donate singularly ( £5 ) for one entry or for multiple entries just go up in increments of £5 so £10 gets you 2 entries £20 gets you 4 entries etc etc.

Please leave your name in the message and the IMPORTANT PART, enter the word HOTVW in that message to let us know you are entering.

When you have your confirmation email, you can contact me personally here or on Facebook to let me know or drop me a line at sambaboyuk AT yahoo.co.uk

Any problems come and find me, I'm here to help.

I will let the raffle run through the whole month of May and the draw will be appropriately held on the 30th of May, at Bishops Court Airfield Circuit for our next drag racing round, we will do the draw trackside, next to some HOT VW's :)

Those of you who know me, will know this is 100% legit, I'm doing this to help out one of my best friends. This mag would set you back 3 figures if you could find one for sale nowadays, so for the sake of just £5 you've got a great chance at winning what is the holy grail of VW Mags.

GOOD LUCK, AND LETS HELP DAN REACH HIS TARGET FOR THE APLASTIC ANEMIA TRUST.
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE
BEN.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Thank you so much for all your support guys, particularly the irish contingent, you really are an amazing lot, you have donated the lions share of the £400 we've raised so far, I'm blown away by the sheer kindness of you all, I've just come off the phone to Dan and he is quiet emotional about the whole thing, he used to be into vw's way back when too and to see such support from the air-cooled community hs him choked up.

Thank you so much, it really means a great deal to me.

And for your pleasure ( or not ) i made an awkward video.