Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

t25 middle row seat with floor rails and shed clearout

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
hi, have a middle row seat for t25. grey fabric with blue/black headrests. has the middle armrest and the elusive floor rails.
Had plans for fitting to my westy when kid 3 came along but went a different route. can post more detailed pic if anyone is interested
looking for €€75 but no reasonable offer refused.

few other bits here in a box for mk4 gttdi i recently parted company with.
Brand new front pads and discs (seems to fit a lot of vag group cars) - €30 ono
and the rear gti smoked lenses (one small chip in the RHS one) - €€40 ono

Also have a known good 5 speed gearbox from my old b5.5 passat. when i broke the car I held on to it in case i ever did tdi swap but that looks unlikely now. - 100 ono

I'm near Ennis in Co Clare (exit 11) but could potentially get any of these to limerick

Last edited:

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
No Title

Attachments

• photo28562.jpg
    photo28562.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 82
  • photo28563.jpg
    photo28563.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 93
  • photo28564.jpg
    photo28564.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 88

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
Hi Rotormac I still have the seat, wackerwacker has told me hes still interested but doesnt know when he can collect based on our last PM . Lads i really need to clear out the space so maybe first one to show up with cash can take it away if thats fair?

R

Rotormac

PM me with contact details and I'll get it out of your way as soon as possible. If the lockdown is raised this coming weekend, I'll be right there. Otherwise, I'll think of something else.