Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] T25 body cuts - doors - springs etc

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
Hi All.

I have a T25 that has to go.

The chassis rails are way beyond repair but the body is in surprisingly solid condition - I bought it as a donor but didn't need nearly as much as I thought.

Come take it away or take a piece you need .

Front Doors 1 - 90% - €50 - the other will need a small patch welded on outer lower skin - 30mm square - €30 - all rubbers except for 1/4 light will need replacing.

Left hand sliding door - 90% - €100 - no holes cut

Rear Door - 70% - usual lower edge rust - can be saved - €50

Any other bits just ask.

***** NO LIGHTS AVAILABLE*******

Location - Meath

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
I have a headrest and mirror - I will have to check the Fuel Cap not sure there.

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
is it a panel van or caravelle/mini bus? if its an original caravelle/minibus with the stepped in (factory style) 'flat' rear windows' (rear of the sliding door) /middle panel ?...id have an interest... Was/is it diesel or petrol; I cud do with a RHD diesel dash loom -to fuse board.

Last edited:

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
gary you can have the bits for nothing - its all going in a skip in a month anyway