Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

T25 1.6 JX Engines - Suit Rebuild

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
Ive two JX 1.6TDs surplus to requirements - no sump/oil pump, engine bars on either of them, tho both have injection pumps attached; one has a KKK14 turbo, but two of the studs have snapped...

They are basically for rebuild. tho the one with the turbo, I was told was a good runner when I bought it 5 years ago, so who knows... the other one I bought recently, but it look like the chap I bought it off left it outside, tho this one seems to have the extra pullys for powersteering pump...

Replacement Heads are allegedly no longer available for the JX, I was told so someone might need one - €150 for the pair of engines...

Also have two spare JX flywheels; €40 each. will swop/p'ex for the various various T25 parts I need; eg windscreen, clocks/handbrake/tail'lamps/4 spd rear gearbox mount/sliding door lower metal bracket etc

Last edited: