Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] T2 front seat... Help!

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Hi folks,

I'm hoping somebody might have a front seat for a T2 late bay lying around that I could buy. The rest of the interior in the bus is in very good condition, except the front driver seat base, which has split etc. Its the brown square weave material type. Help much apperciated!

Cheers, Darren

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I have the double middle/passenger front seat out of an '83 T3 in the same material in good condition from memory. You're welcome to it if you want to see if an upholsterer can salvage the fabric to repair your seat with.

you can get me back some other time...

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
might be interested in that bench seat Trev if Darren doesnt go for it , have a bench seat here in beige vinyl perfect but its for a left hand drive so no use to me

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Thanks Trev, will hold out for square weave material to match existing layout. Thanks for checking :) Over to Podsy... Cheers

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Darren have you rang Newton commercial in the UK, they have a great selection and do special orders.

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Cheers Michael. The rest of the interior is in good original condition, I don't know if a new driver seat would blend! Also just need the base of the seat. I think your looking at £200 for driver seat covers and the budget well and truely blown. Might have to resort to it if nothing else appears. Cheers anyhow :)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Cheers Michael. The rest of the interior is in good original condition, I don't know if a new driver seat would blend! Also just need the base of the seat. I think your looking at £200 for driver seat covers and the budget well and truely blown. Might have to resort to it if nothing else appears. Cheers anyhow :)

No worries sure I've started knitting a cover, could be a few years though.