Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] t 25 twinslider for sale

60bug

April 10, 2010
dublin
it is with a heavy heart that i put my bus up for sale . its a 1990 t 25 twinslider with 1.9 petrol engine that i have run as a daily driver for 2 years . i resprayed the bus in porsche grand prix white and fitted some 993 cup 2 alloys with brickwerks 80 mm lowered springs . it sports corrado door mirrors and a tow bar also . i fitted it out with a rock and roll bed and lockers in the rear as well a row of removable seats in the rear .it has been a square light big bumper model from new . i have not used the bus since christmas hence it is not currently taxed or nct'd . its a super looking bus for cheap money so i am asking 4500 euro ono. my number is 0862318480 or pm me here !
DSC04032640x480.jpg

60bug

April 10, 2010
dublin
for the nct it would need regular bus wheels fitted ( borrowed ) , after that i dont see any thing else it needs it was my daily up to christmas so the only problem might be sticky brakes ?! i will put some interior pics up tommorow .

60bug

April 10, 2010
dublin
t 25 price drop . .

t 25 price drop . .

hundreds of hits and no calls !! its on donedeal too at 600 + hits ! so basically i am offering a deal to eircooled heads . i desperately need to sell this beauty asap for a very good reason , i have been landed with a bill for 4000 euro for my recent divorce so as a result i wiil take as near to that as humanly possible . as they say one mans sorrow is anothers gain ! surely someone out there wants it at that price , its a steal and it breaks my heart but needs must ...... 4000 o.n.o

krissovo

Club Member
Club Member
August 9, 2010
Cork
It sure is a nice bus but its big bucks for a bus with no test on it and a bit of a risk for a large population with little or no mechanical skills. Why not get it tested and then put it back up at your original price?

Totally understand the reason your selling I lost an amazing split and sweet bay in my divorce :-(