Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Strandhill

colin

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Monaghan
I might not be able to make this. Those bastards at work enjoy my company so much they've asked me to work the Bank holiday Saturday and Monday. Depends what night it's on.

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
Don't know about the fire - health and safety, if we want the field that we had before we'd have to give a clear indication of numbers, there are still plenty of nooks and crannies on the site that could suit us.

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Campfire. Check!

20120518_190949.jpg

Non lowered, sorry bout that..

They're the business, and once emptied they cool down fairly fast to be dumped into the back of the van/car

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Ok lets get this list going again. Here's the people who said they are going, are you still going and who else is comming?

1.Brian, Lesley and Kids
2. Davy plus one
3. Colin
4. Ruairi, Edel, Lucy

shuggie

Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
Camp site will be busy for the bank holiday weekend - cannot see them allowing a pallet fire or any fire, depending on numbers we should be able to get a piece of ground to our selves. I'll be out there early in the week walking the dog and I'll make enquiries.

shuggie

colin

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Monaghan
I'm afraid every time I look at this thread it gets less likely that I'll be able to make it. IF, I'm free, I will take a drive up that way though. Enjoy!

1.Brian, Lesley and Kids
2. Davy plus two
3. Ruairi, Edel, Lucy

biddlebop

Club Member
Club Member
November 8, 2010
westmeath
have to work saturday hoping to blast up on the sunday afteroon have to check out a vintage show in longford town on sunday morning in the old army barrack then up the road to ye then hope the weather keeps it togeather

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Thats great, there are few others who are going to turn up for a few hours on the Saturday and on the Sunday who can't stay over night.

We'll probably arrange a meeting around 1pm on the sunday on the campsite and see if any one wants to go for a drive or somthing!

shuggie

Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
dropped out to campsite at Strandhill this evening at 9.00 pm - camp site packed full no room!!! No eircooled people to be seen

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
12.jpg
Down Patrick Head Co. Mayo
12 (7).jpg
At the Ceide Fields Ballycastle Co. Mayo.

We had a great weekend, I only have these two photo's. We had a change of venue at the last minute, as Strandhill was full and so were all the other sites close by so we ended up in Belleek Caravan camping park Ballina Co. Mayo (not to far away) Its a lovely site.

Saturday was a little bit of a wash out, we where just finishing off putting up our awning and it started raining at 3pm and it stopped at 7am Sunday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!16 hours of rain but it didn't dampen our spirits and we had a good night inside the awning. But on Sunday the sun came out and the campsite dried up straight away no flooding. We went for a drive to Ballycastle to the Ceide Fields and the weather and the views were amazing. We went back to the campsite for a bbq...

Last edited: