Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

STRANDHILL CAMPING 25-27 MAY

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
Hi Volks,

We need to start cranking this one up so as to max the numbers attending, have started a new topic in the lounge

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
good man hugh - i like yer style

can we get the committee to commit to this one? we let suze down badly for killarney :-(

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I would like to really really push people to go to this. I'll send a bulk email at least to all members and forum members. I'll send it from Shuggie if you wish? What are the plans for a drive one of the days? At least if people don't want to camp we can get them out for a spin? Is it ok to invite forum members as well as club members?

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
YOU CAN INPERSONATE ME ANYTIME.

I SUGGEST A DRIVE TO THE BACK OF KNOCKREA AND A QUICK CLIMB - KNOCKNAREA OVERLOOKS STRANDHILL -COULD BE DONE ON THE WAY BACK

WE COULD VISIT LISSADEL (EXCUSE SPELLING) HOUSE LOVELY GARDENS AND HOUSE IS WITH A VISIT FOR ANY PERSONS INTERESTED IN HISTORY.

SHUGGIE