Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Stinken Trader selling 67 Pop Top Splitty 5700 STG

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to b e putting my 67 Calif Roadrunner Splitty Pop Top up for sale in the next few days. I need to buy a new truck. This will be a running ( got my engine out and cleaning it right now) 1600cc DP out of a 71 VW Bug with new M/C and an unknown transaxle. I will make it a driver, mostly OG paint except for the front nose, and drivers door. Every panel has a scratch or dent. It is a bench seat( recovered) and I will put in wood camper door panels and a R&Rbed from a 68 Westy or a R&R bed out of a 67 Camper. It has a cut bulkhead but I have the replacement piece. Offered here first Dublin all in with duties, taxes etc, paid. It is pretty rust free for a Calif Bus, still on Black plates. Pop Top Canvas is rotten but all there for a pattern. I'll put up some pictures tomorrow, please only people who have money and know what a Splitty Pop Top camper is worth pm me wanting to add photos to their photo gallery.It has the desireable Crank Out Aluminum windows but no rear bumper. I can have this delivered to the port of Oakland by next weekend and then it's a 5 week sailing, you can have it well before summer camping season and sort it out for your own needs. Or I can build to suit but I'm really slowwwwwwww.

Oh heck here's some pictures.

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop2004.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop2005.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop2007.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop2008.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop2010.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop006.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop005-1.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop012.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop017.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop022.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop032.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop030.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop2001.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop2002.jpg

67CalifRoadrunnerPopTop2003.jpg

Have lots more but can only upload 15 at a time and as I said I'm lazy.

Last edited: