Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Sip Mig Welder €160

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
I picked this up earlier this week from a guy that bought it , tried it and put it back in the box, which is where it sat for a few years.
He only remembered he had it during a garage clear out, and as you can see it is practically brand new.

IMAG1145.jpg

Originally I wanted a welder to provide me with a lower amperage than my current set up but the difference does not justify me having another welder , so here it is.
My current set up runs from 40-240 Amps - I had thought the 25 Amp startup would be easier to weld panels with but it is about the same as the plant I have.

This welder runs from 25- 150 Amps

IMAG1147.jpg

It is loaded with gasless wire but can easily run with gas if you prefer - 2 hobby bottles of Argoshield and reg are included as is a new pack of 0.8 tips

IMAG1148.jpgIMAG1150.jpg

Welds panels fine and will go up to 2mm welding pretty ok, but as for the stated 5mm - I dont think so, not welding well anyhow.
So if you want a little cheap mig to get you going , here you go !

I will swap/px for tan leather front seats, t25 bits, DA sander, cb radio(good one)

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
Thanks guys but I have agreed a sale for the welder, apologies for not updating sooner.