Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] Seat covers

twisted-bug

Club Member
Club Member
June 11, 2011
dublin
Scored a pair of cobra seats over the weekend for small money but they a little too modern for my liking.Am looking for some old coffee sacks or similar if anybody has any ideas where I might find some.I know from my days working in cafes that theres at least one roaster in Ireland but cant find any details and with the way the weather is im kinda stuck indoors for the moment,might as well keep busy:)

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
are the bags the garden centres/ nurseries use to wrap root ball of small trees the same maybe you could try some of them?

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
There is an Insomnia plant in the old Blanchardstown industrial estate - follow the lovely aroma.

twisted-bug

Club Member
Club Member
June 11, 2011
dublin
Forgot about Java in blanch.the ones they wrap trees in is what I'm after but looking for the ones with some kind of print on them.thanks guys