Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] samba time?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Roger's bus alright.

Lovely bus and it has all the right stuff on it. I couldn't afford to drop 50k on it but if I could I'd rather put the money into that and still have it in a few years time than spend 50k on a 2010 Audi and have the arse fall out of the value of it in 5 years time...

Last edited:

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
thats my mate scottys old bus, back in the day it was a running joke as to when he would get it finished, he source tons of nos stuff for it and was about to start the resto and a rhd barndoor came up, he sold it, the new owner (not roger) then proceeded to sell all the nice stuff scotty had gathered up and went and spent forunes on bling with creative.
still a lovely bus and 50 large doesnt seem unreasonable these days.

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
Check book Bus.

well if you have the money to spend buying or building a bus like this then why not .
i prefer to get stuck in and do things myself but would never have that kind of money to build a bus like that but best of luck to anyone that has .

natian08

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2009
Cork
50 large.select few that would have that to drop these days.Maybe Jay Leno is looking to add a samba to his collection :p