Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

SALUTE! Military Show 27th & 28th of August Malahide Castle

Alan B.

June 22, 2011
offaly
Hi guys, just wanted to post this up here for anyone that might be interested, hope nobody minds it being posted,

This weekend, the 27th and 28th of august, the A.I.M.E.* club will be hosting the SALUTE! Military Show in the grounds of Malahide Castle, in Dublin.

The show will have all kinds of military displays.
Military Vehicles past and presant, weapons displays, re-enactors and blank firing weapos, airsoft, retailers with surplus and vintage memorobilia on sale.
Some of the vehicles on display will innclude WW2 jeeps and some tracked armour, including a Chieftan tank.

i am also pleased to tell everyone
Salute! 2011 is now a free entry event!
Due to the incredible generosity of our sponsor, we are incredibly pleased to announce that entry to this year's Salute! show will be FREE to all who wish to attend. Yes, that's right, FREE, nada, zilch....

Adult: FREE
Child: FREE
Parking: FREE
Student: FREE
OAP: FREE
Unemployed: FREE

AIME will gladly accept donations at the gate which will go towards future Salute! events and the future preservation and restoration of historical artefacts and vehicles.

i should also add that anyone with military vehicles of their own that may wish to bring them along, fel free to pm me as we would be more then happy to have you at the show,

(i heard earlier there is a kubble replica on here)

thanks for reading, Alan B.

*Association of Irish Military Enthusiasts

www.salute.ie