Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Re racing formula vee

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
Hi we are promoting Irish formula Vee for next year and hoping to grow the class. Formula Vee is the most competitive single seater racing in Ireland and with so many enthusiasts and folks with knowlage of the aircooled ways. I was wondering if anyone would like to go racing we have 10 cars for sale ranging from under €3k for a car needing a winter rebuild to €6k for a race winning car. If you want to know more and are interested in going racing then contact me and i can give you all the info you need.

www.formulaveeireland.ie

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Best of luck with the show John - hope it dosen't clash with other Volkswagen shows, would like to have a gawk. :D

G

this is something i`d love to get into, unfortunately don`t have the $$ . do you offer rental drives also ?

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
re rental drives

re rental drives

this is something i`d love to get into, unfortunately don`t have the $$ . do you offer rental drives also ?

Yes there are rental drives available but you still need to invest in race clothing and a licence so there is still a cost. But with the knowlage of eircooled technology on here, running a car should be easier for the likes of us.

G

roughly how many meets per year ? could a few guys share a car or would that be against the rules ?

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
roughly how many meets per year ? could a few guys share a car or would that be against the rules ?

No all are welcome some only do the mondello rounds, the only thing is you must have a race licence. here is a vid of a race its the best craic you can have.

there are 11 meets in mondello kirkistown and bishopcourt the last two tracks are in nothern ireland very fast though much faster than mondello.