Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Random beetle n Type2 tat f/s thread - All cheap

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
Clearing out the lockup yesterday, and happened upon some of the random beetle n Bus tat i have 'accumulated'/pointlessly hoarded - theres more than this so will update again with more bits, when i clear out the wardrobe/attic/shed etc at home...;

Anyone wanting the parts, post on thread or pm; will post some bits, dont have paypal so postal orders or come and collect (cahir co. tipp)
001-14.jpg

011-7.jpg

beetle glovebox door - €10

003-12.jpg

late type 2 O/E airbox; small hole (beside carb intake) as pictured -€15 ish

008-4.jpg

1303S beetle badge - good nick all pronges there and grubber grommet/gaskets- €15

004-11.jpg

Bay under cab cover/pedals cover - some patina tho not holed, one of the tabs missing - original vw part- €20

006-11.jpg

010-6.jpg

Other random tat like under engine cooling tin ( also have a pair of top cylinder tin bits - not in brilliant nick), Zoom tube -€10, fan etc etc.

As said above Ive more 'exciting bits like revcounter, beetle doorhandles, interior bits incl door cards, tombstone lamps, pre 72 and post 72 headlamps, full good 1300 clutch kit, some heater channel parts, a gearbox or two a LHD pan etc etc etc that I will add later, when I dig them out/take pics...

:)

Last edited: