Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Purge coming

WoolyD

June 14, 2023
It may be time to clean out and remove the shed and make way for a granny flat and everything has to go. It's a bit of a rush decission so I don't know what the value of the vehicles are as I have been collecting them for the last 20 years but not kept up with valuations.

I have 3 vehicles, always stored in the shed:
1963 Beele, US import. Good engine, need putting together, interior, ding on front, butchered removable rear valance, not registered but I have the import docs, etc.
1972 LHD Beetle Karmann cabrio (1303 model), rust on rear arches, small rust on rear exterior quarter panels, good engine. Hood could do with a freshen up. The engine is removed, along with the gearbox but all parts are there.
1979 Crewcab (Original Irish with brown logbook). Very good condition, some rust spots coming up but was restored and resprayed in 2010. Good 1.6L original engine.

I also have a few engine cases, a T2 gearbox, Del FRD dual carbs.

Over the next while I will update with pics and prices, so bear with me.

I'm based in Kildare

Thanks.

WoolyD

June 14, 2023
Update: Apologies for my procrastinating on this, been busy with work in foriegn parts and not putting the effort into selling the items properly. The below link should be for a folder for some of the photo's of the '63 bug. I'm asking 5k for it. If more photo's or info is required, let me know. Thanks.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vWCH47DDAYpwnyzx5

Last edited:
Reactions: wackerwacker