Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Propex 1600, Westy Squirrel fans, Boys Toys.........

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
Propex 1600 Heatsource gas heater, pwo, includes thermostat, on/off switch, a length of exhaust pipe (attached) all wiring, pretty much ready to plug in and go.......... €200

Two Westy squirrel fans, includes brackets and relay, both pwo, they are designed for use with Type4 heat exchangers but with a little thought and extra plumbing could be adapted for use on an upright............... €60 each

I have two Splitty oil bath filters, one is the bulkhead bracket mount type the other is the type that sits on a pedestal, both in decent enough condition.................. €50 each

2 x Devon bunks, bunk canvas could do with changing............... €40 the pair

Kids quad, 50cc chinese jobbie, goes really well, minimal use, my boys have long outgrown it................. €200 ono

Hyper 10 Nitro r/c car, Ferrari Enzo body but I'm sure that can be changed,only ran it a couple of times, doubt the engine has even been run in yet, everything included to get you running, could probably do with fresh fuel and glo-plug.............. €200 ono

If you really,really want me to take any pics of above items that you may be interested in I can do so......... :D

More stuff to come as I dig deeper into the shed...............

Ta,

Pat.

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Yea pat I forgot about that,I still want it mate.ill get them at jumpstart or I'll organise somthing if your not going to it.