Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Portlaoise Breakfast Roll/Trip to Castletown Sunday 14 July (NEXT SUNDAY)

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
I was thinking of having another Portlaoise Breakfast Roll next Sunday if anybody can come. We could meet up at 10am at the Maldron hotel in Portlaoise. (On the road into Portlaoise just off the second exit for Portlaoise whether you are coming north bound or south bound on the N7). The same place that we had it before.... We could have a bit of a chat and maybe a bite to eat.

At 11 o'clock sharp the plan would be to head over to Castletown, a small picturesque village just a few miles from Portlaoise and join up with the Castletown Vintage Rally. It would make a nice day out for everybody. I assume there is a small fee for going into the rally, I am not sure, I will have to check this out.

Would anybody be up for this???? I am just putting it out there if anybody would like to come.....

List:
1) PJ
2)
3)
4)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Fair play PJ - I'd love to take the trip down, won't know until later on in the week. Just hope you put a limiter in that bug :D

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
If anybody wants to go to the Castletown Vintage Rally today, go to it, but the Portlaoise Breakfast Roll is off as there doesn't seem to be any interest.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
sorry PJ, I was away and missed this thread. Maybe put it off for a few weeks? With a bit of notice, maybe more people could make it?