Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Porsche 356B RHD 1961

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Cheers for the extra photos Ruairi, any chance of the vin and engine number? The vin would be under the bonnet, just ahead of the fuel tank, the engine number would be roughly the same place on the case as a VW engine.
Stand back now! I just loaded your Rat Buick on the trailer and delivered it to the docks!

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Stand back now! I just loaded your Rat Buick on the trailer and delivered it to the docks!

:lol: no chance for me, I've enough on my plate!
There's a couple of people with queries on PM so I said I'd try and learn a bit more about this one for them. I'd be absolutely crucified if I landed home with it...it's tempting though, be a great rat for somebody...RHD is a nice rare bonus too...:D

Great news on the Buick, glad it fitted in..! ;)

Last edited:

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
jaysus,i thought your shed was full allready...
shur u could always drop it round my place if your stuck
ill keep it ticking over for u...:rolleyes:

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
if your gonna throw 20 large at a 356 porka with dust pans and various other rot, be prepared to be 30k in before youve bat an eyelid, im not saying its not worth the money because it is for someone who knows the 356 inside out, but ive freinds whove restored a's and b's with the floors hanging out of them and its not pleasant on the wallet, but those curves, damn those curves, would he take 5k for it on the premace it could be the fastest drag race porsche in ireland ? ;-)

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Just a quick update on this. I have showed it to 4 or 5 people at this stage and I think it is fair to say that there are 2 people very interested. I think realistically Martin is going to end up accepting an offer close to 15k. So if anyone is interested at that price drop me a line and come in and take a look at it.