Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Oxo8 (NBOC) May 9-10-11th

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Yeah there's a newly built cafe right beisde it. There's a petrol station with a cash machine about 1mile away if you're stuck (it's on roundabout just as you come in)
There'll be a stall or two selling parts as well and people told it's a swapmeet.

Be great to see ya'll, check the pics from tonight

Taken 8pm Friday.........quite a crowd already!
Check out the splits :drool:
oxo1.jpg

oxo2.jpg

oxo3.jpg

oxo4.jpg

oxo5.jpg

oxo6.jpg

oxo7.jpg

oxo8.jpg

oxo9.jpg

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Go on ya know ya want to : ) there should be a few more eading up this evening, at least 1 more splitty, possibly 2

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Aye was our biggest show ever, had over 100vws, weather was amazing too!

Cheers for coming up dude, glad you enjoyed it! role on Mosney!!!

Lappie

Club Member
Club Member
May 27, 2007
Omagh
Great to see you all there, hope everyone got home safe. It was a great nights craic hope to see you all soon. Scruffy had a great time too thanks to Tom.

J

Johnny™

A big thanks to all the eircooled folk that made the journey up.

Cracking show, next year I hope to have at least one vehicle there myself :grin:

God must be a closet VDubber, what was the weather like? note to self to remember sunblock next year :grin:

the car of the show for me was deckies oval, im not into rat look but this one couldnt be faked, absolutely cracking patina!
nicon_drool.gif

(click the images for a bigger pic)

Last edited: