Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Oxo 14 - May 9th-11th

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Annual www.nboc.co.uk aircooled and camper show at Oxford Island Lurgan (M1 junction 10)

Camping on Fri and Sat night, show on Sunday 12-4pm as usual folks

magpie

Club Member
Club Member
November 3, 2006
Sligo
Will be there with '65. Recommended, been there regularly.
Easy to get to, from M50 Dublin head for Belfast watch for signs for M1, at junction for M1 go west, look for Oxford Island signs at jcn 10 (M1).

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Great day at the OXO show and weather was superb despite the weather reports. Great seeing so many out and the usual relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Major respect to Eamonn and Paul for travelling so far. Great to see your finished 65 Irish CKD -v special indeed, and Paul's splittie gleaming as ever. Felt good driving my finished 67 java green to my first show. Some good pics on nboc, maybe J4CK will post here too.

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
We had a Brill day out...4 wagens left the North West in Convoy 2 Water 2 Air. Great run up the road, after the kids wanted to stop for toilet break the convoy king (Emy) and Stewart (in Beetle) decided they would take random routes to the show...lol. Myself in splitty and Jack in Golf decided we would tour quite a distance off the beaten track. Ah the joys of being lost....it was fab fun touring throught some small villages in the bus, with kids all excited because we were lost....lol...
Anyway we all ended up at Oxo together at the same time so it was grand so...Sun stayed out, kids had a ball, nice to get chatting to some folks...perfect cruise down the road again....Bus & Bug going great....so much fun on a road trip...all very tired for school the next morning...lol...