Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] oval

G

1957 rhd oval. 99% complete and correct. easy project with a lot of genuine 57 metal to repair the rust. this car has the potential to be a 100 point resto. original engine, gearbox etc. missing headlights, semaphores, seat covers and door cards. australian import, have papers to show it`s cleared customs into uk, also have irish 55 log book if interested.

located in kilmore co wexford

3k firm . pm to arrange viewing. thanks

FTX8S.jpg

disclaimer. this car has rust. it`s a project. hence the low price.

it`s not driving so bring a trailer. if you always wanted a vw but know nothing about them please bring someone with you who knows vws

Last edited:

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
i seen this oval last year and if i didnt have a 56,
id be on to it for sure...
knowing u can have a restored oval with og metal...
and go cool ratlook or a respray in a color of choice is nice choice
rhd and og engine...
someones gonna have a happy xmas !!!

G

not pictured are doors, bonnet, deck lid, and wings. everything listed is rust free and correct oval apart from bonnet is 58/59 still 4 tab, and front driver side wing is 59/60

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
If you still have this, this time next year I may have scraped enough money together to purchase. And if you wait 2-3 years i'd have enough to get it roadworthy.

G

still for sale. was expecting a guy from donedeal this morning but he`s backed out . still no viewers even