Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Outwell Country Road awning

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I bought an Outwell Country Road awning a couple of years ago but I've only used it about eight times. Its a bit big for my needs but would be ideal for someone who wanted an extra sleeping area or just for living space. Its top quality - really well made.

This one is practically as good as new except for one small tear (maybe two inches) in the groundsheet in one corner.

They cost around €450 new. I'm looking for €250 for this one.

Here's a pic. Its not erected perfectly as I forgot the gutter connection and had to put two guy lines over the roof of the bus. The front normally forms an archway but the supporting pole isn't fitted in this pic. The kit is complete though - all poles and fittings, all in perfect working order.

Its a drive away awning so you can head off for day trips etc without having to dismantle anything, you just unhook it from the gutter.

photo (27).JPG

Last edited: