Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

October 3rd 2009 :: Workshop

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
If we can postpone it a few weeks, maybe we can do something in Wexford. Ive access to a barn down there with enough room for one car and there's a barbeque and lots of space for parking, as well as toilets. Maybe we could make it an overnight event but Im thinking it will be late october at the earliest, but between the patio heater and the barbeque and all that, it should be fine. Let me check it out.

rolheine

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2009
Dowra Co.Leitrim
I suppose the brakes and shocks workshop on 03/10/09 in Tubbercurry is not happening (after I read the posts) - and after I did not get any response to 3 emails I sent to workshops@eircooled.com.
Is this correct?
As a new member I regret this because I looked forward to gain some technical experience and meet other members.

rolheine

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2009
Dowra Co.Leitrim
I suppose the brakes & shocks workshop on 03/10/09 in Tubbercurry is not happening (after I read the posts) - and after I received no response to 3 emails I sent to workshops@eircooled.com.
As a new member I regret this because I would have liked to gain some technical experience and meet other members!

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
no - the guy hosting the workshop doesn't own a workshop anymore so it is not gonna happen

i never got these emails - i'll check that address - apologies for that

if you want to organise a workshop we will support you fully

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Hi Roland
Welcome to the club. The guy that was going to hold the event moved out of Sligo. Would you be interested in a meeting over the october bank holiday weekend in maybe Sligo or Mayo on the sat or sunday afternoon? There are about 10 or more members in the Mayo, Sligo and Letrim area.

rolheine

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2009
Dowra Co.Leitrim
Hi Brian,
I am interested but it depends on the time of the meeting. I have to look after my sheep in the morning and in the late afternoon (before it gets dark) and the days are getting shorter every day. So for me it should be happening more about in the middle of the day (and be not too long a distance to drive).
Roland