Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Not VW, But 2 MG Midgets

JohnnyMickey

Club Member
Club Member
July 7, 2009
Cork
Posting this for a friend. located very close to ballincollig cork. 2 IRISH MG Midgets. First is a 69. was running a few years ago, totally restored by owners father in law many years ago and has been sitting in a garage / barn for many years, (assuming Late father in law). Red, new hood, immaculate interior, og alloys, tono cover boot rack ( not on car. Would be a very easy project to put back on the road. I could not fing any rust to speak of, sills are rock solid. Only P/S front wing needs a bit of attention Other, is an earlier car, that the resauration had started. iIt is between 62 and 68. Main frame done, so i was told. Car is in pieces.and was stacked up at the rear of the Garage/ barn. It has wire Wheels There is also a mountain of spares with the cars, i saw almost 2 of everything!
He is looking to sell the lot for a firm 2.5 K. I think is a very fair price, as if you were to sell the car in pieces and spares, you would easily get 1.5 K! Thje owner did say he has the log books for both cars and will dig them out
PM your intrest and number, and i can send you a few Pictures. Please only geniuine intrests need apply.