Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Non VW Scenic

natian08

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2009
Cork
Lads im getting rid of this and just thought i would check if anyone needed anything from it or a cheap runaround.I have a 98 renault scenic.Parked up 2 years and only did about 1000 miles after last nct.Was gonna scrap it but a new battery and service would probably get it up and running i just couldnt be arsed going uo to dublin to do it.It was for herself but she couldnt be arsed learning to drive while she has her own bloody chauffeur :p.Let me know lads if not probably just scrap it.
Ian

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
stick it on donedeal, you're sure to get a bit more than the scrap value for it, no?

natian08

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2009
Cork
TBH Trev i dont want a muppett thinking they could just drive away without checking it over like the brakes etc and coming back talking shite.At least most of the lads on here can do a basic service themselves and have the cop on to look over a car thats sat for 2 years.