Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Non VW for sale 02 Skoda Octavia

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Hello

Selling my 02 Skoda ocatvia
1.9 TDi gets about 50mpg
Silver
Alloy Wheels

Car is running well. Engine is a bit noisy. 160 thousand miles.

Last NCT'd 2010 I think. Hasn't been driven much since. Dry Stored.(parked in a shed in Monaghan)

Few nicks and scratches as would be expected.

Car was hit when I got it. Got an new rear axle, Rear quarter panel, and rear RHS door I think at the time.

Should fly through the NCT

Sale on hold Pending Testing her

I'll try to dig out some pics.

PM me if your interested we can arrange a viewing

I've had the car since 08.
Here it is parked beside a van
8405317757_ecf801e84b_b.jpg
[/url] DSC_0026 by Evil Monkley, on Flickr[/IMG]

8405315695_d832b5424e_b.jpg
[/url] P1020474 by Evil Monkley, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
Might be interested in this.

Do you know what engine is in it, ie 110 - 130 bhp ?
When you say the engine is a bit noisy, what do you mean ?.....please, sorry that seemed like a bit of a blunt question.

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
I think its the110. By looking at the internet . Its the bog standard one whatever that is.
Not a blunt question, my mechanic always said it sounded a bit tappety but its sounded the same since I've had her.

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Just talked to the brother who would be doing the dealing for me and he reckons "i'm mad in the head" for trying to sell with out testing it. And I suppose he's right because I spent 500 squids the last time twas tested (mostly on shocks) and the cars hardly been used since.

So after she's tested it will be back up.
Mind you he's a done deal fan so he might park it beside a river/lake/big puddle and take a few of them nice reflective photos