Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Newbie saying hello

Griffin353

October 10, 2017
Hows it going. Dunno if im in the right forum area. Just quick hello from a new guy. Ive joined to hopefully track down a bug that recently was one donedeal and has been taken down. Im sure someone here owns or nows the owner. Maybe if you know the car and had its history would be cool. It was the matte black "punisher" bug that the asking price kept changing on. Anyway thanks in advance for any help.
Grif

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
don't know the owner and I've never seen the car in the flesh but watching the yoyo pricing is good sport!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I know a guy who went to look at it before the current owner got it - body wise it looked the same. He said it was quite rusty and is nothing more than a project Beetle, certainly no one fit for the road.

The new owner from what I know hasn't done anything other than add/stick/screw/glue shite onto it so unlikely he's addressed the structural rust issues.......if he has then he's done it with little or no change to how it looks!

It's a rusty project with no wings that he's calling a ratrod ............only because it has no wings :confused:

The seller must have spent hundreds on Donedeal ads and premium boostings in the year or more he's been trying to flog it...........Donedeal must love him :D

Griffin353

October 10, 2017
Grand that ends that so! Back looking it is. Anyone got a nice starter bug for sale. Nothing too expensive! Id like to do some mods myself.

Griffin353

October 10, 2017
Well you were right. Its back on done deal and at a different price.. whatever interest i had in it has faded with your comments here and the funky new spraycan? Paintjob.