Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

kerrybug

Club Member
Club Member
January 24, 2019
Ireland
Hi all, I joined last week, so I better say hello. We recently purchased 3123 HI after nearly a 2yr search for something aircooled !! Thanks to Cathal O'Toole for the help and advice.
Its my wife who will be driving the beetle mostly (I have a ford addiction!!), Ive a few bits to do to it over the next few months, so hopefully will be heading to a few shows with it. Cheers Stephen & Sarah

Attachments

• photo26624.jpg
    photo26624.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 0

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Welcome to Eircooled!
Good luck with the new purchase. Don't forget to keep us updated with pics

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Hi all, I joined last week, so I better say hello. We recently purchased 3123 HI after nearly a 2yr search for something aircooled !! Thanks to Cathal O'Toole for the help and advice.
Its my wife who will be driving the beetle mostly (I have a ford addiction!!), Ive a few bits to do to it over the next few months, so hopefully will be heading to a few shows with it. Cheers Stephen & Sarah

Hi Stephen. Glad you're both happy with your new Bug. Sarah will love driving it around. It's a solid Irish registered VW that has been well minded for many years. Roll on the summer shows (y)