Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

NBOC Campout 21-23rd August. Moorbrook Lodge, Castlerock, North Coast

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Hi all you legends at Eircooled.

I am going to join the club (as soon as pay pal lets me) and support you guys in an Aircooled Alliance! I hope you guys don't mind me posting from time to time NBOC events up north, in no way competing but complimenting you guys and your great work all over the Emerald Isle.

Coxy and team made me so welcome at the Jumpstart and I would like to do the same and make any of you folks welcome up north for our new venue Causeway Coast Campout. The NBOC been relaunched and revived with lots of new cruises, meets and events. The forum and facebook is alive again (see www.nboc.co.uk). I want to help this great wee club more as I just love aircooled vws and meeting up with other folks who love aircooled vws and I have taken a role on the committee to help out.

here are details of our campout 21-23rd August and anyone who fancies coming up to this stunning part of the Emerald Isle and meet up with some dubbers are welcome. Se Mart and co's pics from their time here.

Basically to book phone Moorbrook lodge and quote the NBOC and see you at the campout! We have a secluded site for ourselves, provided with firepits, a club house if its wet (never!) and incredible views. All kicks off from Friday from 3pm. My daughter Rebekah and I are busy deciding what welcoming tray-bakes to make for you all!!

Moorbrook Lodge, Castlerock

http://www.moorbrooklodge.co.uk

Camping, glamping, fire pits, BBQ's, fishing, walking, family friendly......you name it!

Stay 1 or 2 nights, but don't miss out, this will be Dubtastic!!

Campervan/caravan with electric hook up £18 per night
Tents £6 per person per night
Camping Cabin (sleeps 4) £10 per person per night
B&B - TBC

All welcome!

al_mcc

August 2, 2015
Ballymoney
Hi Eircooled legends, I to am going to join as soon as pay pal allows me. May I second Pete's post about you guys and NBOC's campout. Should you fancy a wee trip up North you would be very welcome, I have attached our flyer for those interested and we would love to see some VW dubber folks there, the more the merrier.

image3.jpg

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I hope you guys don't mind me posting from time to time
All welcome!
I honestly don't think anyone cares. Nboc, Southern Volks Folks, Type 2 Ireland, Munster Mafia etc. We all enjoy driving and working on our vw's.
More the merrier I say!

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Aw that's great thanks guys for support. Gary, at this stage there should be plenty of cabins available - folks can just phone moorbrook and book whatever they need quoting NBOC. We have an green field area just for the club with great views, plenty of room for kids to tire themselves out on etc and firepits provided, also have use of a club house. Just over the hedge there is are hard pitches with electric hook up. Most of our lot booking with campers and one has a caravan booked too.

There is also a large B&B at Moorbrook for folks who want to beetle up and enjoy the craic but not camp!! We hope we have covered everything for folks. I plan to arrive early on Friday with tray bakes (a NI foundation!!) to welcome and help folks as they arrive. Love that moment when you park up and get set up then can relax in the great outdoors!

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Hi all, we have a good crowd booking in for the campout in the glorious Causeway Coast. The farmers tell me we are in for a good spell of weather - they hoping the get their second cut! Happy days. All welcome, sunny days up north coast, vws and beach boys tunes!!

Just contact Moorbrook Lodge and quote NBOC. We have negotiated well and the cost is £6 per person per night.

Hey paypal was helpful to me and I joined the Eircooled! Keep up the good work and we will all cheer each other on. The best is yet to come!

Last edited: