Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Mint bug for sale

dazza

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Ballymoney Co.Antrim
A friend of mine bought Bluebelle last year, they now have added a camper to the fleet and are trying to make some room.

So they have left Bluebelle back in my hands to sell for them.

As far as i remember she is 1972 (i will confirm)
1600 engine, you could work t with white gloves on
All new interior
Perfect

PM me if you are seriously interested (no tyre kickers or price fishing please)

This car will with stand any inspection or test drive

:)

SNV30050.jpg

SNV30051.jpg

SNV30049.jpg

C

campcow

Red Bay Pop Top.

Red Bay Pop Top.

Was browsing Forum and noticed Red Camper Van next to Beetle. Is this also for sale as I've been looking for one in that colour for ages? I've seen the Hulk but engine too small, I'm really looking for a 1.8 / 2.0. Would prefer an imported, refurbished early to mid 70's van or one in need of minimum TLC. I have a budget of £13,000 but would expect a top quality van for this. Hope you can help.

Campcow.:sos:

C

campcow

Red Bay Pop Top.

Red Bay Pop Top.

Was browsing Forum and noticed Red Camper Van next to Beetle. Is this also for sale as I've been looking for one in that colour for ages? I've seen the Hulk but engine too small, I'm really looking for a 1.8 / 2.0. Would prefer an imported, refurbished early to mid 70's van or one in need of minimum TLC. I have a budget of £13,000 but would expect a top quality van for this. Hope you can help.

Campcow.:sos:

dazza

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Ballymoney Co.Antrim
sorry, its gone. Best of luck looking for a bus!

Krazy Kombis has a nice red camper for sale at the moment, at a good price, if you talk to them, they would be able to sort you out!

Cheers.................

Last edited:
C

campcow

Thank you for the links. Its a pity the bay is away because it looks really good. If you know anybody or if you come across one again please let me know. I live in Belfast but the employment takes me to Dublin alot hence the delay in replying. Wheres about in Ballymoney are you:eek:hhwell:
Roadcow