Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Membership number

col1600

Well-known member
August 21, 2011
63
23
tullamore
is it possible to have access to membership number please. ill need it if i go with first ireland insurance.
many thanks..
 

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
14,181
2,441
Co. Laois
Hi guys,

I used to be the Eircooled membership secretary but I had to step down due to family reasons. Because there was nobody to fill the position, Eircooled membership administration was suspended until the next AGM, where a new membership secretary could be elected.

The AGM hasn't been held yet so for the time being, no new memberships can be accepted and renewals just keep their old membership number, as per the email they would have gotten back when they first joined.

I'm sorry I can't be of any further assistance in this, I just don't want to leave you hanging on any longer waiting for an answer.