Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Limerick monthly meetings

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Calling all Munster Mafia members......................
Time to re-unite.

I'm going to start the local meets again here in Limerick.
Where: Chalkes filling station, Castletroy
When: First Tuesday of each month
Time: 7:30
Plan: World domination :muahaha: (or maybe just a short cruise to somewhere we can get a bite) Destination may change each month
Who's welcome: Everyone. Members or non members, we won't discriminate ;) (Even out of towners can come)
Directions: Take junction 28 off M7 and follow signs for Limerick. Continue straight through 2 roundabouts and filling station is on your left

The first meeting will be on Tuesday 4th Feb

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Good man Kev for starting this.
I will try make this any time I am off. Just wouldn't work out every month with the kind of shift I do. Meeting up someplace where you can sit down for a cuppa would be good too. Anyway let's support this and get it going regularly..

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
I hope to be there, be great to have a chance to meet local members. If it becomes a regular event so much the better.

mcfanta

Club Member
Club Member
February 3, 2012
limerick
Sounds cool. Finish work at 6 so a quick spin home for the bug and ill be defo on :) Looking forward to it already. Roll on the bright evenings :)

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Just a reminder for tomorrow night.
Weather probably won't be great but we'll meet up and go for some grub anyway.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
I was looking forward to this but will probably have to turn up in non-VW (Volvo) daily drive. My T25 Westy is wheel-less at the moment while awaiting brake parts.

Kyle

Club Member
Club Member
July 1, 2012
Wicklow
If these keep going Il be able to make next months! Im in Limerick for a work placement for 6 moths starting in March! Would be nice to see a few familiar faces, and being away from home Il be away from my projects so itl be nice to see some nice cars too, especially coming into the summer months when the weather gets a bit better! :D

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Work Tuesday nights Rez so won't get down until the summertime - hope it goes well, great idea :D

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Storms are bad here in Limerick tonight and it's set to get worse. Tonight is cancelled.

Just not worth dragging people out in it.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
You're right, the weather is too shitty, glad now I had a look here before heading out. Thanks for the heads up. Some other time?

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
You're right, the weather is too shitty, glad now I had a look here before heading out. Thanks for the heads up. Some other time?
Definitely.
It's actually quite dangerous out there tonight. Not worth someone getting hurt or a car damaged by unnecessary journeys. Apparently a tree has fallen just up the road from Chalkes by Finegans pub which would have blocked people coming off the motorway.
We'll re-schedule.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Take 2

This WILL go ahead this Tuesday.
Chalkes garage @ half 7 followed by small cruise and pancakes.

Who's in?

Last edited: