Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] LHD Mini Bus

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi all,

Advertising for my Dad. He saved this van from a friend who had it lying for a while and looked like it would die their. Its a LHD van that was originally owned by siemens for demonstrating washing machines. Later it was used to carry antiques from A to B. So overall it had an easy life and it shows. It had a full partition from the factory which is rare but it has a small door cut into it at some stage.

This is a good solid bus in all the right places but needs someone to lavish love on it to bring it back to its former glory. Starts and drives as far as I'm aware. My Dad got it with good intentions but unfortunately we had to except we weren't going to get near it for a long time so would rather someone else enjoyed it. Here is a few pictures:

DSC_0658.jpgDSC_0659.jpgDSC_0660.jpgDSC_0661.jpgDSC_0662.jpgDSC_0663.jpg

Looking for the 3k mark and he will give a set of good cab doors for that. Give Leo a shout on 087 9362279 no txts please.

Thanks

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
No he is new to the scene and very keen. Of course I encouraged him to join and share the restro project with us all. He is down limerick way so I'm sure he will stick his head in for advice! It was almost going to Poland for restoration! But this guy handed over a deposit first.

Would of loved to have done it myself as I would love a bus but had to except that with a almost four year old and another in four weeks I was'nt going to get near it as I still have two to do in the garage and not getting near to them either!

Robbie

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
DSC_0701.JPGOff to a new home and a new start. I hope the new owners have many years of happiness and bring her back to former glory! I hope they get on here and update there progress.