Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Lemmerz Marathon beetle wheels x 5

drifterex

Club Member
Club Member
September 18, 2008
Waterford, Éire
Hey guys,

As I've changed the hubs on my Beetle, I no longer need these and realistically will never use them again. It's a full set of Lemmerz Marathon beetle wheels, powdercoated an off white colour, plus the all important centre caps. It does include a spare wheel, but that does not have the centre cap, but it is powdercoated like the rest. The thread on the tyres is OK, but the sidewall on 1 of them is starting to crack, so that would need to be replaced. I figure €220 is a reasonable price, so I'm getting the ball rolling at that, but as I said I'm not going to use them myself, so hit me with a decent offer and they're yours, because I'd prefer they get used on somebody's vdub than sit in my garage getting dusty :)

Here's some pics, it's been lashing down here so all the pics are indoor so are a bit dark, but if anyone wants any specific pics of them, let me know and I'll post them. Thanks for looking.

Mark.

Last edited: