Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

LegenDerry Motor Show - Sunday 6th October 2013

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Hi Folks,

This Sunday in Derry there is a big show taking place in the city. A few local clubs will be attending and I thought if anyone from Eircooled was close to the North West coast on pleasure or other business we could meet up and share a coffee...

The show is open to all classic cars and motorbikes so it will be all sorts, but has potential to be a great day out...

Northern Retros are attending and always have some cracking stuff.
Bad Samaritans Scooter Club are showing some vintage scooters.
The all Ireland Hillman IMP club are hosting the event.

Derry is buzzing at the minute with the Peace bridge, City of Culture celebrations, the Fleadgh Cheoil a while back, etc every week is something new...lol... so if anyone is up this way touring Donegal and wants to make a weekend of it... my house is open and I would be delighted to host anyone from the club.

Myself and Stewart will be flying the Eircooled flag with the splitty and the fasty...The Northwest Chapter of Northern Retros will be attending\drinking coffee...lol (Myself, Emy & Stewart)...if anyone is passing say hi...