Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] leather sports seats

chewy356

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2012
Meath (Ashbourne direction)
Folks

I am stalking done deal and adverts for a set of leather sports seats from a coupe (preferably electric). I don't care what they come out of as long as there is not a big logo from another car brand emblazoned across them - I would even consider Japanese ones - is that allowed??. I missed a pair of 3 series M spec seats at the weekend. I just thought I would stick it out there in case some one has a set hanging around. Several sets of BMW seats on DD this am in Tyrone, but I am a lazy bugger and don't want to drive 2.5 hours each way....:D (same goes for that nice set in Kerry)

Thanks for reading.

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin
i was in scrappy at red cow other day he's got a mk4 vr6 there also at least two saabs
pop up bring a socket set they'll let ya in for a mooch

chewy356

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2012
Meath (Ashbourne direction)
Justin - I just checked, it was adverts and he has several sets of 5 series seats (http://www.adverts.ie/2429271) - but i need coupe seats otherwise I will never get anything into the back of the plastic porker.
Gary - I did just that today with a scrappy in Meath - only thing I could find was a lexus gs300, but the door has been open for god knows how long and I could not trust the electrics would work, plus again a saloon so would not fold forward. I will hit a few more scrappy's over the holidays , there is no hurry on them based on progress over the last 9 months :)

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
I've a gorgeous set of red leather seats from Hyundai Coupe, not electric but they are heated, nice and cosy.

same as these...

33659070005_large.jpg

have been keeping for a project but might let them go?

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I've a gorgeous set of red leather seats from Hyundai Coupe, not electric but they are heated, nice and cosy.

have been keeping for a project but might let them go?

I reckon they're a great bet. I've had a few cars with electric seats - they tend to get adjusted once and then left in position. The only cool party trick is when they and the mirrors are programmed to a particular key but that's about it. Much more important that they're comfy and that they're in proportion to the interior.