Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

lawlors Customs race car .......... will it ever get to the races?!?

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
Looks like I'm not gonna make the drag day with the car guys. Realistically just too much on. Customers cars have to come first before my toys, and other stuff going on at home too. If I can get wrapped up with some customer cars, or these cages come up trumps that tsar is looking at, I might get it there, but it's slim at the minute.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
That's a pity but I feel your pain, I'm not putting myself under the pressure is had last year, I've too much on with other stuff to get near my car an my plans for 2 cars have fallen to running 1 with a stock 1600 of unknown quality an still im running out of time. Your a perfectionist an it will be very hard to get the car built in time considering you've a roof chip to finish etc, an all that before you have brakes, transmission mounts, an get the motor in a sorted.
Im still chasing that number the text/call I was waiting for hasn't arrived.