Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] late bay seats and other bits for sale

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
late bay seats in fair condition could do with a clean and a bit of a refurb but not too bad, also a set of standard wheels with good tyres loads of tread on them the rims are in good condition. And finally a set of bumpers in very good condition painted white. If i get no interest on here ill stick them on done deal ph john 087 2246059

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
ill take €60 for the wheels as the tyres have loads of tread on them the rims have overspray from the restoration but were sand blasted before and painted white so wont take much to bring them back to new.

murfman53

Club Member
Club Member
September 3, 2009
Tullamore
late bay seats in fair condition could do with a clean and a bit of a refurb but not too bad, also a set of standard wheels with good tyres loads of tread on them the rims are in good condition. And finally a set of bumpers in very good condition painted white. If i get no interest on here ill stick them on done deal ph john 087 2246059
Would you sell the bumpers seperately? I just need the rear one, if thats okay. Would you have a price for it.
Thanks.